The voices said I should take them off guard

so I didn't pull my weapon 'til I looked them in the eyes

I held my fire 'til I seen them wet their jeans

furthermore, however they endeavored to escape they never stood a shot

I discharged my firearms and the sorters began duckin'
usps first class mail time map
There wasn't near the same number of as there was for a spell prior

I let go afresh and after that they began truckin'

They attempted to make it outside however I got them at the entryway

What's more, they went through the foyers and they dodged under tables

what's more, they hopped over ledges and groveled on the floor

They ran so quick it was extremely difficult to hit them

They trampled each other attempting to make it to the entryway

I let go my Uzzi 'til the barrel liquefied down

So I went after my Beretta and I pressed another round

I heaved a coupla hand explosives and sat tight for a sign

They'll get me with a swat group however for the present I'm doin' fine

I discharged my weapons and the sorters began duckin'

There wasn't near the same number of as there was for a short time prior

I let go yet again and after that they began truckin'
               done
UPS Mail Innovations Tracking Number 
They attempted to make it outside yet I got them at the entryway

What's more, they went through the lobbies and they dodged under tables

what's more, they bounced over ledges and cringed on the floor

They ran so quick it was extremely difficult to hit them

They trampled each other endeavoring to make it to the entryw

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog